Sunday, January 24, 2016

Tell me. . .



Such a thing has never happened to me before… only a few past experiences may help me troubleshoot a bit of it. But this kind of scenario is a stranger to me; something I did not expect can happen to me… Just like a bottle of ice cold beer, it gave me temporary high. But after sobering up, I would think, I don’t want to take another one….

But among all the things that happened, one thing got me stranded. I had a taste of a SHORT LIVED victory that was after all A LIE… A crown I thought was mine, but isn’t.  

I thought it was for real. But it wasn’t… I was after all just a DRY RUN… I was just a tool to test the waters… If I was conquered, then the REAL one can… 


This is a one sided deal… I gave and lost more than what I deserve in return. Or rather, I never even received anything out of it at all…


So stupid of me… after all this time, I was just USED…

What pains me, I get to see “it” EVERY DAY…. 


Now tell me…. How can I Move on???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone makes mistakes of all magnitudes in a lifetime. Even those who people elevate to a state of earthly holiness have undergone moments of lows––whether menial or life-changing. It may be useful to remember that our nerves will not stop firing, our hearts will not stop beating, our blood will not stop flowing, our lungs will not stop breathing each time we fall each time we fall. In being able to write your thoughts & share it to the world, you have actually come through the dark tunnel. Your courage has brought you to where you are right now. What you have learned from this experience can help you a great deal in the challenges to come. Keep walking.

Unknown said...

Fuck samok kaau si woman! Sorry ha but grabe na siya na peeve

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.