Sunday, December 21, 2014

My opinion about my group: erratum

I was mistaken... I admit I was under the blues while typing my previous blog. Hormonal imbalance even added insult to injury ... I am a shallow close minded creature that stayed inside the box not even having a courage to take a peak.. But at least my angel forced me through , and was surprised on what I found outside the box.. I was mistaken . My sgd groupmates are something more than what you see the superficially ... Most of them may have a strong personality , but it made them who they are in a good way... And some of them I are sooo cute :3 ,. I find entertainment in just listening to their conversations and stories of  adventures, . There is even one that became my best friend :)....
But it never made our group perfect... One of the person I consider really nice and true even from the start of 3rd year left... At that time I felt betrayed... Hey marketing, how dare you leave before me, that was my idea first ....
And the question , is the idea of leaving still there? Yeah, can't deny ... But opening up to other people , starting with my groupmates, made me forget a bit of that deem idea....

My relationship with my groupmates isn't really that perfect yet. But this is a good start... And right now , I discovered new friends with the same wavelength as mine (Will talk about it someday)...



P.s. We had a really great group Xmas party ! Lol

No comments: